WARNING! Some of the English application (also the grammar) might be wrong as I'm not good enough in English.

Pages

From Me

Did you perform your solah before read the entries on my blog?

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A servant of God will remain standing on the Day of Judgment until he is questioned about his (time on earth) and how he used it; about his knowledge and how he utilized it; about his wealth and from where he acquired it and in what (activities) he spent it; and about his body and how he used it." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 148

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hectic Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum !

When we said Rmadhan, people will busy preparing the Raya things. The new clothes, curtain, cookies, home decoration etc. As me do.

Since I just leave my matriculation study, I have to attend my sewing class as usual. Plus, I had registered for driving class, so I had 2 classes to attend. Fuhhh. In the evening I went to the driving class and at the evening need to go to sewing class.

Before break-fasting, I was dying. With the warm weather and fasting month, very challenged. Alhamdulillah.. Couple days ago, I had finished my driving class. Waiting for JPJ test.

So now, as I'd skill to sew (even not expert :p) I got some tempahan from my sister, Alang for her children and my lil sis, Aten for herself. 3 out of 12 already done. I hope I can finish it on time or else I can't wear my new dress for raya *crying*

Then, I need to spend some time for instagram. The costumer already ask me to update the colours for Inarah Glittery Squircle and upload the Instant Shawl for Adult.

Even it was hectic time, I happy. I happy do what I love. That's all. I have to go, Nak gunting kain baju raya orang oii ! Bye, Assalamualaikum. :)


Show me RIGHT from WRONG .
Indeed , I'm a learner =)

No comments: