WARNING! Some of the English application (also the grammar) might be wrong as I'm not good enough in English.

Pages

From Me

Did you perform your solah before read the entries on my blog?

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A servant of God will remain standing on the Day of Judgment until he is questioned about his (time on earth) and how he used it; about his knowledge and how he utilized it; about his wealth and from where he acquired it and in what (activities) he spent it; and about his body and how he used it." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 148

Sunday 10 May 2015

#BloggerTalk | Siapa ibu saya?

Assalamualaikum ! 

Kita akan ke tajuk seterusnya untuk #BloggerTalk Sahabat Blogger. Tajuk kali ini adalah tajuk sempena hari ibu ; Siapa Ibu Saya?

To be honest, I have no ibu. I have mak. So, I'll told you about my mak. 

Mak is the one yang melahirkan saya. Kata mak, saya kena lahir paksa sebab 2 orang abang dan seorang kakak before me meninggal. So, kira ini experiment doktor lah sama ada saya hidup atau tidak kalau lahir awal daripada sepatutnya. Pada 16 April maka lahirlah saya setelah dipaksa oleh doktor. Alhamdulillah. I'm survive. Mak is the one who was struggled for me. For sake of me, she take the risk dalam proses kelahiran. Allahu. How great she was.




Bukan sampai situ je, when I was six, saya sakit teruk. She was accompany me day and night. She is the one who was treat me. She is the doctor. The nurse. The story-teller. She always be my side. Never leave me alone.

She was my secret keeper. If I have any problem, I'll let she know and she is the best advisor I ever had. She is the great motivator. If I sad, she will lend me her lap. I do cry on her lap. And she try to calm me down.

When I was a little cute girl, saya sangat nakal. Tapi mak.. dia bersabar melayan kerenah anaknya yang ini. Mak lah orang yang ikat saya di tiang rumah sebab buat hal. Kena hukuman lah kononnya. Tapi time makan suap juga. Well.. Mak mana tak sayang anak.



Malam-malam, bila nak buat homework, bila nak study, mak lah yang setia menunggu. Tolong buatkan air. Help me to finish my homework and sometimes she's the one who was do my homework. 


Mak is the best chef in the world. Saya sangat tak suka lunch since I have the heavy breakfast sampai mak have no idea what should she cook so that I'll take my lunch. And she did it! I also a little cerewet when it comes to makan. In a year, not more than 10 times I go to canteen and have my meal there. So, every morning my mak need to wake up early and prepared me some food. If not , I'll return with starving tummy.

Mak is my teacher also. She taught me about life. What should I do and what should I avoid to have better life. She never give up in every question I ask .. Eh no, sometime she do since saya suka tanya and she have no answer for my question.


Mak is mak. Sometimes she get mad. Sometimes she sweet. Sometimes she scold like we did killed peoples. Sometimes she praised us like we were the perfect one. She willing to do anything for sake of our life.


 Show me RIGHT from WRONG . Indeed , I'm a learner =)

2 comments:

Papaglamz said...

Part study tu mcam sama jerk.. Huhuhu.. Alhamdulillaj Allah bg peluang pd syaf utk menikmati kehidupan ini. Good luck in ur life gurlzz..!!!

Syaf Ismail said...

Alhamdulillah. thanks papaglamz